Whether or not I can pull it off, I'm getting an industrial piercing today/tomorrow.
Don't ask where this spontaneous/impulsive decision came from, but I am set on it!
yay :)
-- edit --
Okay, so now I have turned into a fickle pickle.
To get or not to get an industrial?
Based on reviews online, it seems like it's one of the most painful piercings to get, one of the most difficult to heal, and also easily prone to infections. Ugh. Not very fun.
Now it's on to thinking about others ...tragus? cartilage? second hole?
hahah, help.
It was an all or nothing situation - and I chose nothing...For now, at least.
--
a
3 comments:
sexy! i can't wait to see how it turns out. i've secretly always wanted one...
I say go with the industrial. That seems the most you and you've wanted it for so long. It's gonna be hot.
i googled industrial piercing just to make sure...so many things came up..so gros stuff!
get it!!!!! just take care of it!!!!! get it! i was sort of thinking of getting that too.
i wanted to get another piercing.
tragus is cool...not sure what part of the ear. cartilage is ordinary and is second hole.
do something mind blowing.
Post a Comment