3.24.2009

My Amazon Package

Contents of the order I received a few days ago:
--
American Beauty (one of my all-time favorites, as twisted as it is)
Closer (finally stopped pushing it off to purchase it for my collection. just look at the cast!)
Elephant: A Film by Gus Van Sant (okay, I'm not going to lie... I bought it for the name and for the director - I actually have no clue what it's about ... but it's gotta be good! It won the Palme d'Or at the 2003 Cannes Film Festival!)
Lost in Translation (a film I despised the first 2 times I saw it. but after my perspectives have changed post-abroad experiences, it has become a favorite of mine)
L'Auberge Espagnole (a film I was suggested to watch while studying abroad in France - I am planning on saving this one for the next reunion I have with the abroad groups)
Paris, Je T'aime (this is my 2nd time purchasing. the first one got lost somewhere and is hopefully in the hands of someone who enjoys it as much as I do)
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (my Organizational Behavior professor lived by this book - OB was also one of my favorite courses so I definitely took her recommendation to heart)
---
I am always up for new film, book, and music recommendations! If you have any, please send them along my way. Thanks :)
--
a

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Elephant...isn't that based on the Columbine school shooting? and paris, je'taime...just didn't find that *connection*

but i'm going to look into your other movies on netflix now!

Post a Comment