4.21.2009

Ratatat

Amazing concert last night!
Amazing venue, amazing company, and amazing music.
Simply amazing.
--
I snuck a few photos in :) They're from my phone so overlook the quality!




And the best part about the night was the keepsake I got : the song lineup sheet! I admit, I am a sucker for all sorts of memorabilia.

--
I know they're not valuable in any which way, but my shoeboxes and folders stock full of old event flyers, ticket stubs, and miscellaneous items help me relive past experiences in a more tangible way. That to me is enough reason to keep hoarding. I shall make a scrapbook one of these days...
--
Here is an awesome mix I found of Ratatat + Justice.
Listen HERE (found via Cassette Culture)

1 comments:

Nehaha said...

Alli I lug your pics. Esp the collage at the top. And the last one with the giant shadow. And all the ones in between.

Post a Comment