4.16.2009

Summer Plans

Hurdle after hurdle, flip-flopping back + forth too many times to count, going from 90% positive to 10% positive, and lots of toying with my own heart...

But after speaking with my mom who always gives me the clarity and support I need, I decided to go for sure. And also with the help of a dear friend who told me to "do it all when you can and when you're inspired to do so."

New York. Parsons. Here I come :D



"When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream."
-The Alchemist

3 comments:

SK said...

I'm so happy to hear your final decision! Moms make it all so simple, don't they? It just becomes a problem when I can't decide whether or not I want a pair of boots and call her while shopping. HAHA

Ahh I haven't read any Coelho books yet... I really should, shouldn't I?

I can't wait to visit you in NY this summer!!! SO EXCITING! When does the summer program start/end??

Gloria said...

YES! NYC! allison, i can't wait!!
can you introduce me to all the cool people you'll meet at parsons ;)
&
you have to come to ALL the free concerts with me too! :)

p.s. time to pretend is my favorite mgmt song

Alli said...

^SK: Coelho is amazing! You will love.
And yay for New York :D The program is from June 29th until July 24th.

^Glor: I am excited beyond belief!! Free concerts in exchange for sharing friends? Absolutely :]

Post a Comment