4.01.2009

Time for a Revamp

Unfortunately, I have not been spending as much time blogging as I would have liked. I had many more ideas in mind when I started, but the only time I actually blog is at work so it is usually very choppy and random. It is still something I want to do, though, so I think I will set aside more time on the weekends to post photos and more fun stuff. Just wanted to tell you (friends) the game plan so that I can be somewhat held accountable! So if you catch me not posting at least one photo or some sort of personal piece [not just movie/music suggestions haha] a week, yell at me. LIKE THIS. ALL CAPS. OKAY?! Alright. Thank you!
--
a

2 comments:

Nehaha said...

OKAY!

SK said...

YOU BETTER KEEP THIS BLOG GOING AND SHOW US MORE OF YOUR PHOTOS MISSY.

IM SERIOUS.

Post a Comment