5.13.2009

Agyness Deyn's Hair

I'm going on round 3 for donating my hair to Locks of Love.
About another inch or two and it should be ready.
That means I need to start thinking about how to style it!
Bffer suggested getting a cut like Agyness Deyn.




Thoughts?

6 comments:

Ashley said...

!! SO cute!! You should so do it! I've recently wanted to chop my locks too and sport a femme faux hauk of some sort...maybe if I grow some balls within the next year or so =)

Nehaha said...

Doooo it! I think it'd be tre cute. I like the top pic's style the most.

Gloria said...

that would be so awesome! i love short hair on girls.. so daring

could you dye your hair a little lighter too.. i think that would be so dramatic and gutsy and HOT

hot ddeuga ddeuga

Jess Man said...

ahahaha i am growing it out too, for locks for love, but i am kinda gettin attached to the hair. never had it this long, and i am too a couple inches off.

Hijiri said...

ohhhhh love these hair cuts!! it'll be so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

you know what i think. teehee<3
dee.

Post a Comment