5.06.2009

CocoRosie

I realize this is my 6th post of the day, but I heard a song by CocoRosie on my Pandora radio at work and HAD to share their musical genius. And also, work is surprisingly a bit slow today so I have too much down time on my hands. Anyway. CocoRosie is a sisterly duo currently based in France - luminous, lovely, indie, folk-tronic, springtime dance-floor sound, innocence, enchanting, dreamy, and experimental are just a few of the adjectives I found of them.
From the few songs I have listened to, I whole-heartedly agree!
I am not quite sure how most people will take this duo, but for the select few who give them a chance, I am sure you will appreciate their refreshingly raw and unique approach to infusing clashing sounds and elements.
And who knows how valid my opinion is after only listening to a handful of their songs, but these are a few of my favorites so far:
Raphael
Werewolf
By Your Side
South 2nd
Rainbowarriors

0 comments:

Post a Comment