5.07.2009
These are Hard Times for Dreamers
I feel like talks about the future and plans for the future is all I have been up to these days. I am so caught up with what is to come that I tend to forget to slow down and appreciate what is already in front of me. Still, the same questions pop into my head. What do you want to do after graduation? Where do you want to go? What about this? What about that? What if this happens? Or what if it doesn't happen? My mind is quite busy with these never-ending Q+As... But then I think back to high school and how much I thought about my college decision. Life never seemed so hard at that moment. But in retrospect, it really wasn't that hard. That's what I have come to learn - everything looks petty in hindsight. Not overlooking the past and its
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment