A trip to the aquarium is never short of amazing for me. I can sit there for hours, just staring at the myriad of jellyfish and Beluga Whales. The New England Aquarium doesn't have the whales like they do back in Atlanta, but the jellyfish, among many other sea creatures, are worth making the trip for.

I filmed a few short clips of the different jellyfish I watched and decided to compile them all into one short film. First time using iMovie and I loved it! Even more of a hint I need to convert to Apple asap. (Who would like to donate to the Alli Needs a Mac Fund?). Anywho, follow this link ... http://vimeo.com/5159242 ... hope you enjoy.
[Dedicated to Ash!]
Song credits: "Broken Arrow" - The Album Leaf
1 comments:
every time i think of this song/album leaf i will think of you...and the jellyfish. love you alli =)
Post a Comment