10.04.2009

Hello Kitty in USB Form!

Check out these cuties! The senior designer of MIMOCO, Lilian Chan, was one of the panelists at a conference I attended yesterday (ASPIRE : Asian Sisters Participating in Reaching Excellence, Inc.).




Lilian spoke in one of the afternoon panel discussions called "Fearless." She, along with two other inspiring and accomplished women, shared their hurdles+challenges/career tracks/180 life spins/amazing stories. This panel was probably my favorite part of the conference because it opened my eyes to the vast and endless possibilities life has to offer, despite the challenges that come along with being a(n): 1. Asian American and 2. Female. The whole day was all about empowering each other to become "fearless leaders" and it was really great and motivating to see women later in their lives with similar backgrounds who have become strong and successful individuals. It definitely injected me with hope and courage - two traits I admit to have been lacking in lately. And the timing couldn't have been any more perfect because October is the month I officially decided to start my real world job hunt.

Let the networking begin.

1 comments:

MICHELLE said...

I MUST have one of those. Seriously!

I'm so glad we met, too! I can't wait for our next outing. Let's go ASAP! :)

Post a Comment