Wow. I did not know Ryan Leslie graduated from Harvard at the tender age of 19. This musical genius is taking the world by storm.
Description: This album is a collection of songs inspired by a summer of secret love. In the end, I chose you and you chose the life that you had before me! Nonetheless, the world will forever have this music and I will forever have the memories...
Listen at Imeem
And here is a music video of one of the new songs, "You're Not My Girl"
Description: This album is a collection of songs inspired by a summer of secret love. In the end, I chose you and you chose the life that you had before me! Nonetheless, the world will forever have this music and I will forever have the memories...Listen at Imeem
And here is a music video of one of the new songs, "You're Not My Girl"
Ryan Leslie "You're Not My Girl" Official Video from Ryan Leslie on Vimeo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment