3.17.2010

Glimpse of my designs for school events

Ello there! Below are some of the various projects I've dabbled in throughout the 2009-2010 school year, outside of my classes. Class projects will be posted in another entry once the semester is over. :) I still consider myself an amateur in graphic design and can only hope my skills will be honed with each + every project!

1. Northeastern University Korean American Student Association (NU KASA): New logo/seal

2. fall semester spring activities fair: NU KASA promotion - tent
3. NU KASA 1st General Meeting reminder
4. NU KASA + NU VSA Scavenger Hunt promo
5. NU Distilled Harmony's annual Spookapella show - poster design6. NU PAAC's annual Celebr(Asian) show; t-shirt design. This year's theme: The Office. 7. Celebr(Asian) - poster design
8. KASA MIXTAPE, Volume 1 - poster design

5 comments:

MICHELLE said...

Very nice, darling!! You definitely have an eye for graphics. And you represent our school well!

Nehaha said...

These are all so great Als! I especially like the first one. There should be a show "so you think you can graphic design" and I think you should go on it and win the prize money and share half of it with me since I gave you the idea. What do you think?

Alli said...

Thank you ladies!

Neha - I am flattered!! And I would totally go halfway with you :)

Sandra N. said...

ooooo i likey these mucho! i really like the last one. is that your handwriting i see???

Alli said...

thanks sandra! yep - all the doodles/text are mine that i scanned in :)

Post a Comment