Excuse me while I geek out for a few minutes.
This post may prove how much of a sucker I am for packaging. I frequent thedieline more than I do news, and I tend to buy products based on their packaging. I especially have a love for sustainable package design. I'm not a hardcore environmentalist, but I do ride on the social movement wave towards better environmental practices. I've always loved Whole Foods (even as a broke college student) because of their refreshing and tasteful store design, amazing food products, and more recently, their reusable bag designs. The bags are made with great quality and their designs are catchy. I stopped in today to pick up my favorite drink there (Steaz Iced Teaz - SO YUM) and spotted a brand new bright + colorful reusable bag. Even more excitement about this bag because.. it's made especially for bakers. It's more than affordable at 99 cents and will solve the problem for all you bakers out there who always find it awkward + tough transporting baked goods anywhere. Take a look.

From top left, clockwise:
1. The front comes with a little stitched pocket. I can see this coming in handy to put in handwritten notes/birthday cards/etc. 2. Side one. HOW AMAZING is this text! 3. THE best part about the bag? The huge square bottom that will be the future remedy for all baked goods transportation. 4. Side two. repeat comment from #2.
With all that being said, I hope all you bakers go out + get one for yourself. I haven't used it just yet, but I am already a huge fan of it. Love the colors, design, material, and overall packaging.
Love always,
alli - a shameless lover of thoughtful package design :)
3 comments:
I totally agree! I want it asap! If I didn't have a like 10 reusable bags already, I would. The hard bottom and little pocket are major pluses.
I am a sucker for anything whole foods and anything BAKER & ENVIRONMENTALLY friendly! Misss you!
HAHA! I like these! I wanna get soommee :) I start baking classes soon after spring break! I'm so excited and can't wait for tasty carbs yuummmm.
Post a Comment