4.29.2010

and the atlanta adventures have begun

En route from Boston. Kit + I will be hiking that huge mountain bright and early tomorrow for sunrise!Centennial Olympic ParkGot soaked in the fountain
Culprit who pushed me in the water
At least I got a piggyback!
Lunch @ Atlantic Station with the bro
Watching the cute geese family before homemade shabu at the Song's
Rain also watching (before she jumped into the water accidentally haha)
Roses Kit is color dying for me!
Another rosy surprise from the 'rents
my heart is happy to be back home.

2 comments:

MICHELLE said...

Aww, so much excitement being back home. Congratulations on your graduation, girlie! I hope you come back to visit!!

Sandra N. said...

beautiful! these pictures look so bright and happy :) and your face is seriously just glowing these days and you look tres pretty :) i miss you mucho!

Post a Comment