6.19.2010

debut

For our church's annual charity cafe night/talent show, Kit + I decided to perform together! He went first with a remix of Common's "Be," and I followed with a beat which he rapped one verse to. It was a little nerve-wracking since I haven't played drums in front of anyone in years, let alone a sanctuary full of people. But in the end, it was a lot of fun + really meaningful.

2 comments:

Shukura Li said...

im glad it worked out in the end its nervous getting up there and performing infornt of people but remember who its really for and you'll be fine =)

shukura

Shukura Li said...

aaaw thankyou very much Alli, im glad u like my photograph..and thnakyou for taking the time out to give me your feedback,

oh i never knew that was a video i thought it was a picture..your so talented to play the drums i have terrible co-ordination im just horrible on the drums lol.
its nice to see a girl playing them thats quite rare nowadays

shukura xx

Post a Comment