Met up with a dear childhood friend of mine, Silvia (check out her fashion blog!), for lunch and spent literally 4-5 hours sitting at CPK catching up. It was amazing catching up on old times + discussing what the future has in store for us. It got me reflecting on my past and thinking of the sort of kid I used to be. Definitely the shy one, but crazy with the ones I was close to. Always something in my hands, whether I found something very amusing or I was creating art masterpieces (haha, I wish!).

And after spending an entire week teaching VBS at my church and spending time with kids again, it reminded me how great it was to be so carefree + have no inhibitions. Just seeing how easy it was for kids to love and trust one another reminded me to try to have that same mentality. It's the only time in life I would rather step backwards to remember the mentality I used to own as a child.
What kind of kid were you? What do you miss most about childhood?
0 comments:
Post a Comment