Web Reading: North Korea holds US reporters + Strikers Protest French economic strategy (reminds me of the many strikes that I experienced while studying abroad in Lyon)
Drinking: Black French Vanilla coffee from DD
Listening to: Cut Copy's album, In Ghoust Colors
Excited for: Cut Copy with Matt + Kim and Tour DJ: Knightlife
Craving: The days I used to get at least 7 hours of sleep and the days I wasn't stuck in an office for 8+ hours a day
Working on: Too many issues at work - I dislike fixing other people's mistakes
Leisure Reading: Extremely Loud + Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
Thinking about: A summer program at Parsons New School during my first summer break in 3 years [it's a 3 way tie: photography, graphic design, or design + management]
Dreaming of: Traveling around the world
Inspired by: Factory + Fantasy by wowlab2008 - it is absolutely mesmerizing
Tired, but happy
--
a
1 comments:
oooh wee! a summer program at parsons!!! how exciting :)
Post a Comment