cause it was one of the best ones i've had
--
friday: extremely loud + incredibly close, milk, factory girl, homebody status, much-needed relaxation
saturday: drum practice, lovely visitors come to stay for the weekend, mac n' cheese and coffee at trident cafe, promenade a la newbury st, new shoes, homemade dinner with wine, prep and make up, 33, lights + music, dance dance dance, transition to college party, beer games pizza, late night early morning
sunday: starbucks and pho remedies, beautiful sunny warm, afternoon church service, more newbury st walkin', harbor chillin', photo opps, north end yummies, new italian lover crush, sparkling shiraz, foundation lounge failure, sunset instead, white sangria, fun company, many laughs, heart to hearts, story-telling, old friends, new friends, worlds collide, memories in the making
--
a
3 comments:
you make me miss boston...and you of course =)
Oh God! Trident Café I discovered this place last time when I came to Boston I luv this place we should go next time I come to visit !
How about that ?
I miss u sooo much Lili
ah bien sûr :)
bisous to you both <3
Post a Comment