were u talking boa's face on forever 21? i saw someone write about that! oooo and you read thedieline too! i think u should come to parsons mia :D
allis, i don't know if you follow this blog, but i certainly do and i'm sorry but i have to add to your distractions at work. hahahttp://cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com/2009/03/pistachio-and-grapefruit-macarons-and.htmlthis woman makes every single macaron possible.
^ Yimmier : yes, Boa! I was like WOAH that's kinda cool. ^ SK : hahah I do follow that blog! I drool over my keyboard everytime - the food photography is amazinggg
3 comments:
were u talking boa's face on forever 21? i saw someone write about that! oooo and you read thedieline too! i think u should come to parsons mia :D
allis, i don't know if you follow this blog, but i certainly do and i'm sorry but i have to add to your distractions at work. haha
http://cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com/2009/03/pistachio-and-grapefruit-macarons-and.html
this woman makes every single macaron possible.
^ Yimmier : yes, Boa! I was like WOAH that's kinda cool.
^ SK : hahah I do follow that blog! I drool over my keyboard everytime - the food photography is amazinggg
Post a Comment