Today is my first day in New York!
It was off to a rough start because .... we (Hannah + I) missed our first bus and had to repurchase tickets, and then we got shafted into a really shady bus that got stuck in a LOT of traffic, and on top of all of that, it started raining ridiculously the (I kid you not) SECOND our bus stopped at Penn Station. We got soaked, our bags got soaked, and we looked like hot messes. But regardless of all our bad luck, today turned out to be a good day! We got settled into the apartment (pretty spacious + amazing location), had burgers at Johnny Rocket's next door, ran some errands, and cleaned/beautified up the place (it's a guys' apt). Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy with more errands and getting ready for class on Monday but I am really excited! This is a lot of random thinking out loud, but I would like to document as much as I possibly can - bear with me. :)
5 comments:
i'm glad you got to your apartment safely and without too much trouble! johnny rockets chili fries sound really good right now... can't wait to visit you and hannah in ny!
i miss you already!!!
you're taking classes in ny? where?! sounds awesome :)
omg when i moved in it started raining the moment we got there too! as soon as we parked lols
i'm glad you guys still had a good move-in though.. much catching up to do tomorrow night! enjoy your first class!
i'm sooo jealous of you guys!!! I SHOULD HAVE COME OVER TODAY! i had nothing to do! let me know when you guys are free, i wanna see all of youuuu!!!
come on over!
Post a Comment