One thing I miss about Xanga is the option to insert "Currently Reading/Listening to/Watching ____." I would love inserting the book I was reading at the time, the song I was currently listening to, or an upcoming film I was planning to watch. I guess I will have to create a makeshift for Blogger!
Currently Reading: The Pillars of the Earth; Ken Follett
Actually.. just finished! It was a marathon of a book with its 970 pages, but it was worth every page. The development of all the characters and the unraveling of all the mini-stories were really interesting. Definitely taught me a lot of about faith and hope.Currently Listening to: The Blueprint 3, Jay-Z
Obsessing over "Empire State of Mind" and "Forever Young" at the moment.Currently Watching: Entourage Season 6
Probably the only show I stay consistent with. If you don't watch it, I highly recommend it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment