Easily one of my favorite new films, An Education is charming, classy, and clever. Those three words not only fit the description of the movie, they also easily describe the main character (Carey Mulligan as Jenny). Her biting wit along with her hobbies (playing cello and loving French film and music) has made her one of my favorite film characters. She's also very classy and pretty in the film - she fit the 1960s British style very well! This movie is highly recommended. Oh! And I just found out... it was written by the famous English writer, Nick Hornby. I've only read About a Boy, but absolutely loved it.






"If you never do anything, you never become anyone." - Jenny






"If you never do anything, you never become anyone." - Jenny
2 comments:
I wanna watch!! Waiting in the rain with cello in hand... I've definitely experienced that before!
awww you saw it! did you remember the part about wanting to go to france to watch movies, listen to music, smoke cigarettes, and eat real food in good restaurants?? <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment