5.13.2010
summer schedule
It's really strange having absolutely no obligations to tend to back at home (excluding loved ones! hehe). No classes, no meetings, no projects, no work. It's nice to have this huge breath of fresh air to relax after 5 years of straight classes + work, but I'm already feeling a little antsy not having things to do on a daily basis. Granted, I'm enjoying my down time and time always manages to slip through my fingers too quickly, but I am itching to get a new schedule. Went into a new restaurant for an interview and bonded pretty well with the manager so I'm hoping I get it! *crossing fingers* If I get it, it's a a dinner only restaurant so I'm hoping to catch up on some projects during the daytime and to start another Etsy shop. That should keep me busy for the rest of the summer until word comes back about a job I might start in September! Staying hopeful and keeping a positive attitude because I know in the end, everything will work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment