5.11.2010

Graduation Road Trip, Part I

After more than 40 hours of driving up and down the east coast, I am finally back at home in sunny Georgia and am proud to say I am an official Northeastern alum! As bittersweet as closing my college chapter is, it is definitely more sweet than bitter. :)

I took more than 500 photos in less than a week so I'll pace myself and do a series of posts dedicated to this road trip.

Day 1: GA -> SC -> NC -> VA (straight driving in gloomy weather with a pit stop at the National Museum of Marine Corps)
Day 2: VA -> D.C. -> NJ -> NY (lots of walking around D.C. and checking out monuments! very thankful for the gorgeous weather)

3 comments:

MICHELLE said...

ok, totally in love with these 2: you with a fingertip on the washington monument and sitting next to "i have a dream"...totally awesome!

Gloria said...

i love your pictures! and you look so tan already!!

Stephanie Lee said...

love your pictures, esp the ones with your popsicle! haha

Post a Comment