5.17.2010

Graduation Road Trip, Part 2

Continuing on with the road trip series ... :)

Days 3 + 4: Boston

Started off with the CBA (College of Business Administration) Co-op Award Luncheon - it was a true honor to be among one of 11 graduating seniors selected for excellent co-op experience.
Headed over to the harbor + Quincy Market
Boston Commons was beautiful that day in particular with the perfect weather.
I'm in love with willow trees.Got stuck in a tree...
...but managed to get up! Coming down is a whole other story hahaLast meal at Shabu Zen - I'm definitely missing it already

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG. you and kit in the first pic??? i can so envision what you guys will look like as an ahjumma and ahjushi. i say that in the most endearing way possible.

your pictures are SO adorable. i'm so happy for you two...yet really jealous. does he have any brothers??

SK said...

AHAHAH I can't get over the "stuck in a tree" picture. hahahhaa ohhh I love it!!

Post a Comment