A new year! Meaning new opportunities, new experiences, new friends, new inspirations. There's something so novel and exciting about a new year. It's a little crazy to grasp my head around the fact that a year has passed so quickly, but it seems that the older I get, the better the years get. I guess it's because I am constantly discovering new things about myself and about the world around me. And although the responsibilities get bigger, the gain gets that much better.

This NYE, I spent it in Seoul with some of my loved ones. It was so amazing to spend it in South Korea this year - we spent hours and hours just having fun and dancing the night away. And the whole weekend itself blew my expectations away because I got to reunite with old friends and experience a new place with them. I am forever grateful for this experience.


One of my friends, Miray, gave me the most incredible gift ever. A Le Petit Prince planner! It is so perfect and so fitting because I was looking everywhere for one. One of the first things I wrote it in were my 2011 Resolutions. I made a pretty reasonable list of goals I would like to achieve by the end of the year (for example, read 12 books). Let's hope I follow through and accomplish everything I would like! This is going to be a big year, I feel it.
Hope you all had a wonderful kick off to the new year.
Happy 2011!
xo.

0 comments:
Post a Comment