3.23.2011

Jeff Koons

This past weekend, I made another trip to Seoul to visit friends. It was such a blast because we went to places that we've never been before. In Itaewon, we went to a museum called Leeum: Samsung Museum of Art. Right away, I noticed the spider installations that I once saw 3 1/2 years ago at the Tate Museum in London. Since we only had a short amount of time before closing, we decided to just purchase tickets for the modern exhibitions. It was really fun trying to "analyze" the pieces, especially the ones where all of us think: "Man.. I could've done that..." In the last gallery, I looked in and to my surprise, I saw a Jeff Koons piece!!! I absolutely just died. I've been admiring his work ever since I saw some of his work online. It's glamorous, yet cute. Classy, yet playful. And just overall, very clean. Here's a preview of some of his work.

xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment