It's always a mental battle when I think about whether or not I should set resolutions for the new year. I always go back and forth, trying both methods to see if one has an advantage over the other. I love lists and I love to check things off lists. So for me, personally, it helps to set a few reasonable resolutions that I could strive for throughout the next year.
progress as of January 18, 2013
1. Take my vitamins everyday. already skipped a few days here + there...
2. Try 12 new recipes (both cooking + baking). Jambalaya, baked pesto chicken
3. Learn calligraphy. in progress. follow my adventures at allisdoodles.tumblr.com
4. Continue to invest my time, effort, and energy into Enamored With. in the middle of confirming 2 more weddings and 1 photo shoot.
5. Read 6 books. The Little Prince, GOSPEL.
6. Run 2-3 races, including a half marathon on Thanksgiving! started running at least twice a week!
7. Be a mentor. in progress.
8. Write and journal more. need to get on this!
9. Spend more time with God. need to get on this too!
10. Express how I feel to the people I care about. had a few heart to hearts with loved ones.
11. Keep in touch with faraway friends. going to start doing snail mail.
12. Travel to 2-3 new places. Nashville road trip is booked.
13. BALANCE. in progress.
1 comments:
Love these. Esp. 13
Xoxoo
Post a Comment