12.27.2012

end of 2012

Wow, it blows my mind that this year is coming to an end. I can confidently admit 2012 has been the best year of my entire life. Though there were a few challenges and tragedies, the positive memories have left an irreplaceable impression on my life. It's truly amazing what happens when you learn to let go (even if it's just a little bit) and learn to trust God. That has been the biggest lesson for me this year. God sincerely knows the desires of my heart and wants the best for me - I just need to trust in His timing, His faithfulness, and His goodness.

I am beyond thankful for new friendships that have blossomed this year. Most are either Christ-centered, creative-centered, or better yet, both! And I am even more thankful for old friendships that have been strengthened. Something I am reminded of every year is that who you invest your time into is a pretty good determining factor of who you will be shaped to become. I hope to be more intentional with my time next year and invest into people who are positive, creative, inspirational, and genuine.

Another new year brings new hope, new inspiration, new experiences. It almost aches my heart knowing I have to let go of such an amazing year, but it has instilled in me an even higher hope for the future. I look forward to 2013... the year that will follow the year I chased my dreams, moved into my first home in Atlanta, started a dream job, finally got a new car, learned how God speaks to me, and so much more.

For the next post, I hope to post a few resolutions for 2013! Writing them out in public keeps me more accountable. : )

xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment