whoop sorry here i go again...commenting. anyway, yeah u're not suppose to have cameras, but people sneak them in. just don't let them catch you wit when u go in. i dropped mine in front of them...but the other security guy let the beep go. which concerts u goin to?
Common Songs: Be (Intro) Light I Used to Love Her People I Have a Dream Drivin' Me Wild Go Love of My Life (wit Eryakah Badu) I Want You Universal Mind Control The Corner Testify They Say Come Close Hope you download all these...u'll fall in love...all these are from 4 diff albums
5 comments:
yes! post up some pics of the goodies you're going to be selling. did you end up going last year?
yes. do it. what would u be selling?
whoop sorry here i go again...commenting.
anyway, yeah u're not suppose to have cameras, but people sneak them in. just don't let them catch you wit when u go in. i dropped mine in front of them...but the other security guy let the beep go. which concerts u goin to?
Common Songs:
Be (Intro)
Light
I Used to Love Her
People
I Have a Dream
Drivin' Me Wild
Go
Love of My Life (wit Eryakah Badu)
I Want You
Universal Mind Control
The Corner
Testify
They Say
Come Close
Hope you download all these...u'll fall in love...all these are from 4 diff albums
This would be my first time being a vendor if all goes well - I would be selling jewelry, and maybe some photos + greeting cards.
Will keep you posted. :)
u're selling stuff that u made?
yeah give me a list. like gettin introduced to new music.
are you gonna be my follower...still waiting =) was excited when u said u wanted to be. ahaha.
Post a Comment